Thursday, August 16, 2012

a letter from home


Hello Emma, 
   How are you? I hope this letter finds you well. I just thought I would write and send you a little sunshine. I also wanted to tell you you have lovely blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, and a  brilliant smile that all come together to make a wonderful lady, that looks very good in pictures and in person.
  You are an amazing volleyball player and I thank you for being so good and pioneering the way for me. I hope some day I will be as good as you. And also, even though its a little to pink you painted my room tremendously well. And also, you sing like a bird and when you sing everyone who hears you has a big smile on their face and perhaps tears in their eyes, because they have been deeply moved. Also, you are a hard worker, when you see something to be done you get it done. And you have great organization skills, you are a great leader, you do what is right, and you inspire others to do the same. When you are teaching others you have patience and kindness and that is admirable, you will make an outstanding mother someday.
  Also, you make delicious food, it could be ambrosia, except we're eating in so it can't be, but otherwise it would be. And also, I miss you. We all wish we could see you more often and I especially hope that I can come and visit you. Be seeing ya.

            Yours Truly,

                       Sadie Bug :) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment