Friday, May 25, 2012

Pictures of Life

Words are always good, but there is nothing like a picture. I chose of few pictures that I thought defined my personality a little, and who I am.

When I was a little girl I loved to play with my grandma's shoes. To this day I still love shoes and one day I will have a closet just for shoes. All kinds of shoes!!!!

I have always liked hiking with my older sister...
...and with my friends.
Sometimes I like to dress up for no good reason...and act like it's normal. 
I love to bake and cook for others...shhh, don't tell anyone! 
In high school volleyball was my life. I was the setter and I loved it. 



I loved doing things with my sisters. I have seven of them.
And I have two brothers....I promise they really do love me.
I have the bestest dad ever. We are pretty cool and we do fun stuff together. 

I have a crazy family, we aren't perfect. Sometimes we fight. Sometimes we tease. Sometimes we cry and sometimes we laugh. But no matter what, we are always there for each other and we have lots of fun together, whether we're going to the mountains or just watching a movie. We are an eternal family and I'm so happy that I get to be with these wonderful people for the rest of forever. They made me who I am today.

I don't always know the answers, but that's okay.
I'm kinda silly, but also bashful.
I like to have a good time and I'm pretty weird.
Smiling is my favorite. 
My name is Emma Elizabeth Holmquist. I'm discovering who I am little by little every day, it's a crazy journey but a good one. I'm growing up, but in the process learning how to stay young. 
I love life and all that it has to offer me.
That's me in a nutshell.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post. Makes me want to squeeze you. In a hug kind of a way. Not an asphyxiating kind of a way.

    ReplyDelete