Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Mom got what?

"Oops from Em....Mom got what?"

We were all sitting around  the table after dinner, having a normal family conversation, when dad decided it would be fun to try and remember what day all of us were born on. As we went around the table recalling all the days that we were born, we stopped at my youngest siblings Golden and Presley. I, being quite proud of my skills in remembering my siblings birthday, piped up and said, "It was a Monday."
"No, I think it was a Saturday." said my dad.
"No, Dad, I remember it was a Monday, because mom was suppose to get seduced that day."
"Mom was suppose to get what?" my dad asked.
"Seduced. Mom was getting seduced, but she ended up having the babies before that happened." I replied.
"Emma dear, I think you mean....induced."

Oh dear......Oops! 


1 comment:

  1. That has to be one of my most favorite Emma stories. Never gets old that one.

    ReplyDelete