Thursday, January 24, 2013

I'm not a farm girl

          I'm not a farm girl and I'm not a city girl...so what am I? I'm ME. I grew up in a small town in Montana and people often expect me to act a certain way, but I usually end up being different. I'm just me and I love being the person that I am. I'm happy with who I am and where I came from, and I don't have to fit the stereotype that everyone expects.


         I like to wear muck boots, sweats pants, unmatched socks for mittens, my little sister's decorated head band and "magic glasses" while looking exceptionally cool, while riding on my brothers snow skate.
         I like eating my pizza with a fork. I don't like to watch movies with a big group of people. I always sleep with my window cracked.  I hate popcorn. I like to shop by myself. I don't like pushing a shopping cart at the grocery store. I love food and love to cook, but I hate cooking for myself. I prefer to eat my ice cream cone with a spoon instead of licking it. I want to promote health in women, but you have to beg me to get my butt to the gym. And I like doing my taxes.

        I am weird, but I am me...which makes me SO cool!



1 comment:

  1. You ARE cool! When can we hang out? I haven't even seen you for a LONG time!

    ReplyDelete